.MILES DENTAL PLAN DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Miles Dental Plan provides a platform to dentists enabling them to offer dental care Membership Plans directly to their patients. Here is some important information to consider about the Membership Plans:
- Membership Plans are not (i) insurance, (ii) qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act, (iii) pre-payment for future services, or (iv) payment for access to discounted services. Rather, Membership Plans are direct payment arrangements between plan members and dentists for services and care provided.
- Membership Plan payments must be current to receive the services included in the Membership Plan. Payment for treatment not included in the Membership Plan is due at the time of service. The pricing offered by dentists may not be combined with insurance or any other offers or discounts.
- Membership Plans run for 12 months and include an auto renewal feature. Plan members can opt out of the auto renewal at any time.
- The Membership Plans are administered by Miles Dental Plan, LLC located at 8301 Whitley Road, Watauga, TX 76148. You can learn more about Miles Dental Plan at http://www.milesdentalplan.com or by calling 817-502-1800.
- Dentists establish their own membership fees, treatment fees, and terms. Fees and terms may vary depending on dentist, services provided, and location. Miles Dental Plan does not make payments to dentists for medical services. Plan members pay dentists for medical services and Miles Dental Plan charges Providers fees for use of the Miles Dental Plan platform and services.
- The Membership Plans include a 30-day money back guarantee. Members can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds are at the discretion of the dentist if (1) benefits of the plan have been used in the first 30 days, and/or (2) more than 30 days has passed since the plan was purchased.